By using the online store on the website www.eurostar2004.bg, you declare that you accept and agree to these terms.
This document contains the General Terms and Conditions, according to which Eurostar2004 EOOD, UIC: 131177302, registered office and address of management: Sofia, 35 George Washington Str. Sells goods to its customers through the online store at the Internet address: www.eurostar2004.bg , hereinafter referred to as SHOP. Anyone who loads the internet address www.eurostar2004.bg into the technical device used by him will be called CLIENT for short.
When loading any page of the STORE with the built-in hyperlinks in it, as well as in the other pages of www.eurostar2004.bg or by using or paying for products offered by the STORE, the CLIENT agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions.
The CLIENT is identified in order to determine his statement of acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions, which is done by storing in the log files of the server www.eurostar2004.bg IP address of the client, as well as other information.
Rights and responsibilities of the parties
The products in the STORE are limited only to the specified conditions. Eurostar2004 EOOD has the right at any time and without notice to make changes in the published products and prices, as all such changes and additions come into force from the moment of their publication on the website of the online store: www.eurostar2004.bg
Limitation of liability
Change in prices of goods
The STORE has the right to change prices at any time without prior notice to customers. The customer is obliged to pay the price that was current at the time of placing the order.
In case of reduction of the prices, the reduced prices are announced, as the new price is placed next to the old one, which is crossed out.
In case of technical errors on the part of the customer in the information provided by him during the execution of the order, the STORE has the right to refuse the execution of the order without paying compensation to the customer. In case of amounts paid by the customer for a certain order / s, which for the above reasons cannot be fulfilled, the STORE is obliged to refund them.
The reduced prices are announced, and the new price is placed next to the old one, which is crossed out.
Rights and obligations under the Consumer Protection Act
Information for consumers according to art. 47, para. 1 of the CPA:
1. The main characteristics of the products are described on the presentation page of the respective product.
2. Supplier of goods ordered from this online store is Eurostar2004 EOOD, UIC: 131177302
3. Headquarters and address of management of the supplier: Sofia 12202 35 George Washington Str. Telephone on 02 9831455 www.eurostar2004.bg, e-mail: email@example.com
4. The address of the place of business is: Sofia, 35 George Washington Str
5. The final price of the goods is written on the page for presentation of the respective product, next to the name of the goods. The value of transport costs for delivery is NOT INCLUDED in the price of the goods. It is specified separately in the order and is charged to the price of the goods when determining the final price for payment.
6. The ONLINE STORE does not charge any costs for the use of a means of communication for concluding the distance selling contract.
7. Terms of payment, delivery and performance, the date on which the STORE undertakes to deliver the goods or perform the services
The terms of delivery and execution of orders are described in the section "Terms of delivery". Terms of payment are specified in the section "Methods of payment"
8. Conditions, term and ways for exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract
The customer has the right to withdraw from the distance selling contract without giving reasons. The term for exercising the right of withdrawal is 14 days from:
• the date of delivery, which means the date on which you or a third party designated by you (other than the courier) have accepted and physically mastered the product; or
• in the case of several products ordered in one order and delivered separately: (i) the date on which you or a third party (other than the courier) and specified by you have accepted and physically owned the last product, or (ii) the date on which which we inform you that we can not deliver the rest of the ordered products; or
• in the case of an order involving the delivery of a multi-part product: (i) the date on which you or a third party (other than the courier) and specified by you have accepted and physically mastered the last part, or (ii) the date on which we notify you that we cannot deliver the rest